HOT FIREPol® EvaGreen® qPCR Supermix is an optimised ready-to-use solution for real-time quantitative PCR assays,
including EvaGreen® dye. It comprises all the components necessary to perform qPCR excluding the template and
to perform highly sensitive qPCR.
HOT FIREPol®DNA Polymerase is activated by a 12 min incubation step at 95°C. Hot-start mechanism prevents extension
non-specifically annealed primers and primer-dimers formed at low temperatures during qPCR setup.
You can order samples without logging in!
You need to be logged in to order products!
• Suitable for qPCR cyclers regardless of ROX requirements
• Superior sensitivity on low copy number targets
• Suitable for G-C rich targets and targets up to 500bp
• UNG treatment capability due to dNTP blend of dUTP/dTTP
• Blue visualization dye for for easy pipetting
• Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
• Profiling gene expression
• Microbial detection
• Viral load determination
EXCELLENT SENSITIVITY AND SPECIFICITY ON VARIOUS QPCR CYCLERS
Four tenfold dilutions of 98 bp fragment of GAPDH gene were amplified
from human genomic
DNA using 5× HOT FIREPol® EvaGreen® qPCR
Supermix. Concentration of DNA in one well ranges from 0.01 to 10 ng.
Reactions were performed on Applied Biosystems ViiATM7 Real-Time PCR
System (upper graph) and on Roche
LightCycler® 480 (lower graph)
following our standard cycling protocol.